Penny Auctions FORUM
WooHoo Bid getting closer? - Printable Version

+- Penny Auctions FORUM (https://pennyauctionsforum.com)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION (https://pennyauctionsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General Auction Talk - Beezid Info Here (https://pennyauctionsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: WooHoo Bid getting closer? (/showthread.php?tid=753)

WooHoo Bid getting closer? - Belle Readneck - 09-21-2017

We are happy to announce that we are in the final stages of testing WooHooBID.com. We will let you know very soon when to check your email for Beta testing dates and details. We thank all of you for your patience
The developer has indicated 7-10 days for finalization!!!
Can you say WooHoo!!!
We will have Beta Testing shortly thereafter.

RE: WooHoo Bid getting closer? - realdem4dev7 - 09-24-2017

patiently waiting  need an honest site.

RE: WooHoo Bid getting closer? - WooHooBID - 10-12-2017

Hi Real dem4dev, Belle and anyone who is interested,
Thanks for discussing my site. You will definitely get an honest site on woohooBID.com. The date for our grand opening is fast approaching. We thank you for "patiently waiting" and think it will be well worth the wait. Our site has a few bells and whistles that have taken more time to perfect than we realized. BETA testing will be very soon and we will post all of the information here on the forum. Feel free to take a look at our site and read our "How does WooHooBID work?", Terms and Conditions, FAQ's and more. Please feel free to email us at Admin@woohoobid.com if you have any questions.

RE: WooHoo Bid getting closer? - hidden - 12-21-2017

(10-12-2017, 01:40 AM)WooHooBID Wrote: Hi Real dem4dev, Belle and anyone who is interested,
Thanks for discussing my site.  You will definitely get an honest site on woohooBID.com.   The date for our grand opening is fast approaching.  We thank you for "patiently waiting" and think it will be well worth the wait.  Our site has a few bells and whistles that have taken more time to perfect than we realized.    BETA testing will be very soon and we will post all of the information here on the forum.    Feel free to take a look at our site and read our "How does WooHooBID work?", Terms and Conditions, FAQ's and more.  Please feel free to email us at Admin@woohoobid.com if you have any questions.

RE: WooHoo Bid getting closer? - hidden - 12-21-2017

I see woohoobid is down, anyone know if they are comig back

RE: WooHoo Bid getting closer? - Carnivorous - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 12:13 PM)hidden Wrote: I see woohoobid is down, anyone know if they are comig back
YES COMING BACK WITH BELLS ON! Nothing is going to stop the woohoo traIn from coming in. Many unforeseen problems happened as with such a big site. All staff are working on it. It will reopen Dec. 26 or 27. Be patience all promo bids will have the correct 3 days on them. THIS WILL BE THE BEST SITE OUT THERE. Tons have signed up. THIS A REAL HONEST SITE AND WORTH THE WAIT! They even have Santa working on it. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

[attachment=221]