Penny Auctions FORUM

Full Version: My feelings about BidKnight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, all

Here is my rating of the site BidKnight

My Thoughts - Having bid for 20 years, I see some extremely strange bidders on BidKnight. 
              I don't like to make accusations, but some bidders "act " like they are not legit, 
              or legal bidders. That said all I can say is, like any site, watch first, check closed auctions. 
              You will need to make up you own mind.

Update - They seem to assign each bidder to a group. Each group is treated differently, so try to stay 
         on their good side. I say this from experience. Bidders in their bad group don't receive shipping
         updates, email replies, and shipping is always further delayed or lost in transit.
I know I am in the bad group, I have been waiting since May for my GCs. They claim LOWES had issues, Then My emails got unanswered, but once I did charge backs, My GCs were in the mail the next week.
I wrote about Bidknight, but had to delete it. My opinion has changed.
It's not a site I would recommend. They use suspect bidding, and will ignore, lie, and deceive you.
It seems only the threat of doing chargebacks will get you any where, with them.
STAY AWAY.
(11-12-2017, 10:32 PM)Destro1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, all

Here is my rating of the site BidKnight

My Thoughts - Having bid for 20 years, I see some extremely strange bidders on BidKnight. 
              I don't like to make accusations, but some bidders "act " like they are not legit, 
              or legal bidders. That said all I can say is, like any site, watch first, check closed auctions. 
              You will need to make up you own mind.

Update - They seem to assign each bidder to a group. Each group is treated differently, so try to stay 
         on their good side. I say this from experience. Bidders in their bad group don't receive shipping
         updates, email replies, and shipping is always further delayed or lost in transit.
WARNING
Stay away from the site bidknight. Their " crack " ( smoking ) tech team, screw up the site, and their C.S. people will blame the bidder. Recently they changed the site where the pay and buy bids pages will not load. They blamed my internet provider, who told me, after sending a tech to my apartment to check my internet, that BK was full of crap. The same " crack " ( smoking ) tech team set the bid credit amount on BIN to $1.00 instead of .50, and they claimed the bidders where ripping them off, and stopped BIN. They have a spin wheel with the numbers 0 - 10, but only 0, 1, 2, 3 and 5 come up. This is because they claim the bidders are manipulating the wheel, somehow. Add they use shills, I would suggest giving these guys a wide berth. Steer will clear. Email replies can take days and shipping is 60 days are more, unless you ask for an update, at least once a week. Without a doubt, after 20 years of bidding, this is the most annoying, screwed up site, I have ever bid on.