Penny Auctions FORUM

Full Version: 20 Free Bids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello forum members,

We have just launched a new penny auction site and would like to pass on a promotion to celebrate us being 2 months old. Currently, we provide 10 Free bids to every new registered user. However, if you leave me a private message or post on this thread, I will add another 20 bids to your account.

The website is http://www.bids.com/

I hope you enjoy our features. Any honest feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Edward
Bids.com - Penny Auctions
I see no ended auctions where are those
Hello DarkCloud,

Can you clarify your question/comment please.
Where are the auctions that have already ended?
FYI, Someone has already taken my bidding name SJSMALL. I am SJSMALL1 on there
(01-27-2017, 12:50 PM)Bids Auctions Wrote: [ -> ]Hello DarkCloud,

like small said i like to know what the auctions ended at so i can see the end price and know whos bidding
Please check your inbox for your 20 bids code, SJSMALL
(01-27-2017, 02:45 PM)SJSMALL Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, Someone has already taken my bidding name SJSMALL. I am SJSMALL1 on there

(01-27-2017, 04:47 PM)DarkCloud Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2017, 12:50 PM)Bids Auctions Wrote: [ -> ]Hello DarkCloud,

like small said i like to know what the auctions ended at so i can see the end price and know whos bidding

DarkCloud,

Thank you for explaining. We currently do not have this capability, development will be needed. This point is noted however - thanks for the constructive feedback! If you decide to register, please message me so I can give you 20 free bids. 

Thanks,
Edward
Bids Penny Auctions
Agree with the others. In order to be transparent, you need to show closed auctions.

I also noticed that the clock pauses at :01, which means one has to autobid in order to have any chance of winning. Not a very strategic way to play. IMO
(01-27-2017, 09:20 PM)Belle Readneck Wrote: [ -> ]Agree with the others. In order to be transparent, you need to show closed auctions.

I also noticed that the clock pauses at :01, which means one has to autobid in order to have any chance of winning. Not a very strategic way to play. IMO

Thank you Belle for the feedback - we are highly appreciative of this.

-Edward
Pages: 1 2