Penny Auctions FORUM

Full Version: BEEZID ON STANDBY HOLY CRAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I JUST WENT TO BEEZID  ALL AUCTIONS ON STAND BY
Justlooking38 didn't you say Amanda would have an answer for you by Friday? Well I guess this is your answer. I hate denigrating people. But what a frickin liar she is to have told you that the supplier issue was about to be resolved and by Friday. Friday obviously had special meaning and this is it.
(09-30-2016, 06:27 PM)ibee Wrote: [ -> ]Justlooking38   didn't you say Amanda would have an answer for you by Friday?  Well I guess this is your answer.   I hate denigrating people.  But what a frickin liar she is to have told you that the supplier issue was about to be resolved and by Friday.  Friday obviously had special meaning and this is it.

I agree ibee. Stacey gave the same response as Amanda before she left. We've all been responding with chargebacks because they don't want to work it out. I don't understand it. If you are a business having issues, people are more willing to work with you if you are honest than if you lie, then hide behind your lies.

Maybe, just maybe they are fixing their wallet. I doubt it.
(09-30-2016, 06:29 PM)justlooking38 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2016, 06:27 PM)ibee Wrote: [ -> ]Justlooking38   didn't you say Amanda would have an answer for you by Friday?  Well I guess this is your answer.   I hate denigrating people.  But what a frickin liar she is to have told you that the supplier issue was about to be resolved and by Friday.  Friday obviously had special meaning and this is it.

I agree ibee. Stacey gave the same response as Amanda before she left. We've all been responding with chargebacks because they don't want to work it out. I don't understand it. If you are a business having issues, people are more willing to work with you if you are honest than if you lie, then hide behind your lies.

Maybe, just maybe they are fixing their wallet. I doubt it.justlooking38

I've sent in close to $50,000 in chargebacks since yesterday.
They are, quite simply put, a bunch of crooks.
Exactly 14 days after the investigation into all our accounts without any reason for it.
The buy bids button isn't working either. I am in shock. It seemed inevitable but I can not really believe it. Does anyone know if this has ever happened before? I received a message from someone that said this happened one time before and that it was a computer problem, and that they were answering their phones at that time. If you call Beezid the phones ring but all you get is the recorded message. There is no live person coming on the line.
(09-30-2016, 07:09 PM)ibee Wrote: [ -> ]The buy bids button  isn't working either.   I am in shock.  It seemed inevitable but I can not really believe it.  Does anyone know if this has ever happened before?  I received a message from someone that said this happened one time before and that it was a computer problem, and that they were answering their phones at that time.  If you call Beezid the phones ring but all you get is the recorded message.  There is no live person coming on the line.

I sat on that recording for 17.5 minutes twice this week and didn't get a human on the line. I think Amanda probably quit the other day because at the time, some back office person named Carla answered the phone. She gave a typical customer service answer, I don't know and that department isn't open right now on the shipping question. She said she would get back to me. Of course she didn't. I'm assuming they are all trained to lie and give out no information or face termination. I would challenge any employee living under that tyranny to do the humane thing and speak up about what is going on. BEEZID can't force you to keep your mouth shut forever.
If paypal shut their merchant account shut down, they won't be able to process that payment.
Another possibility is Visa or MasterCard got involved along with the merchant.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27