Penny Auctions FORUM

Full Version: Bid Serious - RIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was definitely one of the good ones, and I hope they can come back some day in some form.

I just received this e-mail from Bid Serious:
Howdy Keven,

We are ready to process refunds on bids for all that qualified according to our terms and conditions. You have the option of an instant PayPal refund or a manual check which will take more time due to processing and shipping. Please let us know which you prefer and if you opt for the PayPal refund be sure to provide us with your PayPal email address.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through customercare@bidserious.com at any time.

Sincerely,

BidWitts and the BidSerious Team
Received to my PayPal from Bid Serious: Oct 26, 2015 Payment From BidSerious, LLC Completed Details Payment From BidSerious, LLC
$57.00 USD
I just found a ecard from Bid Serious & There is No pin Number, Its worthless. I took it to Macy's & they claim there is nothing they can do. So once again I got screwed by a Bidding site.
(01-15-2017, 06:37 AM)SJSMALL Wrote: [ -> ]I just found a ecard from Bid Serious & There is No pin Number, Its worthless. I took it to Macy's & they claim there is nothing they can do. So once again I got screwed by a Bidding site.

What is wrong with these people????