Penny Auctions FORUM

Full Version: New Site Savvygas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.savvygas.com/

Savvygas.com

There has been some questionable activities concerning this new site. One bidder feels he was shilled by the site owner. The main question is this: Many people received emails announcing this new site, however many did not. I was one that DID NOT. One recipient said the email contained this phrase: they got my info from an affiliate of a site I registered or bid at. This raises the question as to WHERE did this company get the personal emails? Is a current or closed site selling or sharing this information?

If you received one of these emails, compare your bidding registration list with mine. Since I did NOT get an email, these sites should be out of consideration for doing the dirty deed!

Beezid, hutbids, pricebiddown, pennyauctionsforum, ripoffreport, pennyburners, allpennyauctions, zeekler, quibids, gunbiddler, rockybid, dealdash, reginabids, ibid2save, bidcactus, blukos ragingbid, bidxcel, anniesbid, thepennyroom, puppbids, zombiebids, gigazz, policeauctions, bidserious, wedobid, bidtrio, kocopelle, midbid, fashioncents, nutbid, squareselect, bullion-auction, madbid, dinobid, pennyvacay, 1pennywin, outdoorsman, beezidreports, happybidday, bidgunner, pennyauctionwatch, dibzees, cityhits, gankit, bullionbay, shopcube, nidbid, zidders, thebidlounge