Penny Auctions FORUM

Full Version: Now, you want to know some dirty shit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now, you want to know some dirty shit?

I was bidding on the wireless microphone and had something like 22 bids on the item, and Avi cut me off... I had 60 bids on bidbutler, and they were wiped off, and I had 514 bids showing, and now I have none.

I had been suspended, because someone supposedly said I was colluding with Avi, and I checked and I could again bid, so I did.

Before I was suspended, I had 714 bids in my account, and like I said, after this, it says "0".

Looks like it is chargeback time, as I do have some wins still out, and now my bids removed.

Once I do chargebacks, we will be down one more site, and up until now, all I have done is try to advise him on what he could do to save his site.

This guy thinks he can just do anything at any time, but guess what... Almost everything he has done this week has been so unethical...

I must now take a stance against Avi and ubidwin, because he has proved to be not worthy of owning any business, much less the penny industry business.

I am sure there will be more to come on this subject.......
More to the story:
[attachment=22][attachment=23]
(04-13-2015, 09:57 AM)Belle Readneck Wrote: [ -> ]More to the story:

Refund has been received! Applause_big
(04-13-2015, 10:32 AM)Belle Readneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 09:57 AM)Belle Readneck Wrote: [ -> ]More to the story:

Refund has been received! Applause_big

I am now still waiting for only the ipad I won, and I really have my doubts that it shows, because he showed it to mail last week, before all of this other stuff...

Funny, I have bid on and won many ipads, and never yet have I seen one outside of being in walmart or looking at ebay or amazon...

Don't think I will bid on any more, because they just don't seem to materialize for me...

If the Ipad shows, I will come back and state so.

I will be writing my report soon, and will post it all over, so you can get the jest of what I feel, and whether I feel ubidwin is a safe place to bid or not.

Your friend
Bill Lewelling