Penny Auctions FORUM

Full Version: Yet another ipad auction glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight's ipad between bidmaster and rexter ended on another glitch. Is this site doomed to fail?
(04-06-2015, 10:59 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Tonight's ipad between bidmaster and rexter ended on another glitch. Is this site doomed to fail?
A recent post in a group:

michael hagstrom ok im really pist off and this started early today i was not sure if i was going to bid on the auction tonight after i recieved this but i want to share this know fucking site owner should ever do this i had a flash back of pyrobids

--- Avi Solomon
i have to be fair. I promised bidmaster that any bids over BIN on tonight's IPAD Auction I would refund, but not money spent on buying additional bidpacks. Only refund bids pass BIN. I will do they same for you

However, only 300 bids pass BIN will I refund less
When the fault of any auction lies with the PA site, all bids should be refunded! How hard is that to understand?
I have advised Avi to refund each and every bid that was placed on that ipad.
(04-07-2015, 09:22 AM)william Lewelling Wrote: [ -> ]I have advised Avi to refund each and every bid that was placed on that ipad.

At this point, I think the Ipad auction is the least of the problems. There are issues larger than he can see.
Following are comments concerning the UBIDWIN site between Michael Hagstrom and Avi Solomon, and some bad choices that were made. Form your own opinion:

michael hagstrom -
ok im really pist off and this started early today i was not sure if i was going to bid on the auction tonight after i recieved this but i want to share this know f****g site owner should ever do this i had a flash back of pyrobids

--- Avi Solomon
i have to be fair. I promised bidmaster that any bids over BIN on tonight's IPAD Auction I would refund, but not money spent on buying additional bidpacks. Only refund bids pass BIN. I will do they same for you
However, only 300 bids pass BIN will I refund
Mon at 10:58 PM

michael hagstrom -

David Jordan
Avi Solomon
Loraine Willhite
Jane Gater Hubert
Sabrina Dunbar
Bill Lewelling
George Knott
Idont Everquit
Destro Uno
Rusty Michael
Jack Foster
and here is a list of (members) in private chat from avi during the auction
Mon at 11:12 PM

Avi Solomon -
I was told that xxxx throws hissy fits the moment he doesn't get what he wants, but never knew they were this bad. First, if I was offering behind door deals I wouldn't have reached out to Rext ... to let him know that I agreed to refund bidmaster any bids past BIN. I reached out to him because if I was offering that to bidmaster I felt I had to offer it to all parties involved in the auction. In other words, the opposite of back room deals. Secondly, Bruizer I told you that I don't think it makes sense for a bidder to be allowed to go past BIN. I still believe that. Quibids does not allow you to go bid past BIN.
Tue at 12:41 AM

Avi Solomon -
urbids aregone your point is well taken and the fact that I did not make a consistent rule across all auctions was a mistake. My personal inclination is that a bidder should not be allowed to bid past BIN. THe reason I did not institute that is in a few weeks everything in UBIDWIN will be changing once I implement the UBIDWIN Store. With that model I let people bid past BIN because all bids are refunded as a credit in the UBIDWIN Store.
Tue at 1:00 AM

michael hagstrom -
here are some more messages from avi the sight owner--
im glad you think im a asshole and you think i give a flying fuck what any one thinks and the ones that are telling you this is the weaker bidders the cheaters and the so called site owner that think they know everything and dont know shit if they were so smart they failed with every site

so here is another message----

Avi Solomon
However, I will warn you if you do bid on IPAD now that TRYME purchased 500 bids and he is planning on jumping it
please do not repeat that
I know it because I can see purchases in my backend and who has bidbutlers set
Tue at 7:15 AM

Avi Solomon -
I am hesitant to respond because ... I am guilty no matter what I say or do. I have never offered any behind the door deals to one bidder. I have tried to be fair and honest as possible. What I have gotten in return I am called a colluder, a liar, a shiller, and who knows what else. I did make a mistake of being friends with bidders on FB. My logic is that it was a form of Inbound marketing to be friendly with customers. In return it was used by several bidders to accuse me of doing backroom deals, which I have never done. Consequently, I have suspended my FB account. I am now doing all customer service via email only for the meantime. What I find even more interesting is if you look at most of my auctions I have lost money hand over foot and yet I am accused by some of the same winners now of playing the system.
Tue at 6:48 PM

michael hagstrom -
just wanted to make sure everyone understood that when i seen the first message at lunch time i was really pist when i read it that this bs was going on from avi and all this stuff was said to me before the auction started at first i was not going to bid then i said screw it i had ever plans of bringing this to light avi you think bidders are that stupid that there the only one you are telling personal info on how many bids and who plans to do what-- so i said screw it and bid i was going to let the auction play out and just keep going but it ended on a glitch and avi you can try and blame me all you want but you want to blame someone for your down fall look in the mirror
Tue at 6:55 PM

michael hagstrom -
just lets not forget bidmaster aka crazy 4diamond i was told there info to so i new it was going to bin out of the gate
Tue at 7:06 PM
We are all just dumb Americans anyway!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZHw_7z...e=youtu.be
William Lewelling -

I wanted to wait basically for everyone to have their venting period before I made any statement... I want everyone to know that I am TryMe... I have no idea who this DollarBill is, and I had never heard of zidders or whatever it is until now.

I joined UBID win like everyone else, to bid and have fun, but it really was not any fun for the longest of time... This was because of the power bidders stomping my ass every time I placed bids on an item, and it seemed to not matter what value, so I decided to step up the pace a bit, and started buying bids, and I mean numbers of bids.

I am here to tell you, I have not received one, not one free or discounted bid from UBIDWIN or Avi, or anyone else.

I know that I had a colorful past, and I know I made enemies as well as friends. My enemies seem to like to take everything they can scoop into and make me the villain, just because the feel they can... I have done nothing wrong, I do not cheat, I do not collude.... If there is anyone out there with undoubtable proof, prove it.

Hey I have made some friends and I have made some enemies in the past, but the buck stops here.

Rexter, you and I have had our differences in the past, but there seems to be something you just cant turn loose of. Whatever it might be that I did or said, I appologise.

For the rest of you, I also appologise if I said or did anything that hurt you in any way.

I want you all to know that all of my bids have been paid for just like everyone else's. I go through the buy bids page, and either use my paypal or my credit card, and this I can prove.

What Avi has done, I don't really know, other than make a series of mistakes, and if there is any of us above making mistakes, Id love to meet this god.

As far as me, I am no cheat... I don't collude, I don't just boost up prices as ANYONE's SHILL... If I bid, it is because I want the product.

Now yes, just before the Ipad came up, I bought 500 bids, but to go against rexter? Id be nuts. I bought the bids to participate in Avi's contest, and that is the true facts.

Id really like to put this conspiracy to rest so we can all go back to bidding and having fun....

Now as far as Avi is concerned.... I don't think he meant to do any harm... I think it was ignorance to the codes of this business that got in his way, but here again, I don't know for sure.

You all know that if I thought there was anything going on, that I would be the first to try to close him down, and you also know that I have had a pretty good record of doing so.

Anyway, for my benefit and yours, again, if I have done anything or said anything in the past that still stands in the way, I am sorry. We all tend to get aggressive at times, and really, that's when WE should keep OUR mouths shut, until we have time to think and cool off a bit.

By the way, to you that think I was just bidding up the prices, No I was bidding on an item like everyone else, and when I figured I had invested all I wanted to, I dropped off, like every one else... I do not SHILL for anyone as things like that make me sick

Your friend (I hope),
Bill Lewelling (TryMe)
(04-06-2015, 10:59 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Tonight's ipad between bidmaster and rexter ended on another glitch. Is this site doomed to fail?

doomed to fail...there is a big trust issue now...how can anyone bid on a site, thinking is this owner doing behind scene deals? has he told another bidder I only bought x amount of bids? I don't see how this owner can overcome trust he has broken.... again I see doom... sadly...